Important COVID-19 Update:
Ride the Rogue 2020 is still on schedule, with a few adjustments to comply with Oregon COVID-19 requirements. We continue to monitor and translate those requirements as they apply to our event. Also a reminder that if WE have to cancel, your registration will be refunded.
- We are limiting registration to 250 riders. The registration cut off is for Covid purposes and having data information and limiting people in the park.
- ALL registrations MUST be submitted on or prior to September 15th. NO EXCEPTIONS. Registration WILL close on that date. Mailing it in? Postmark by Sept. 8th, as we must have it IN HAND by the 15th.
- NO registrations at the event. We will have a customer service desk to handle questions, with distancing required. NO REGISTRATIONS.
- T-shirts are available on preorder with a Sept 1st cutoff. Meals must be preordered as well, Sept 15th cutoff.
- Overstock of T-shirts, Jerseys and Gaiters will be available for purchase at customer service FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. Credit or Debit cards only please. We can’t allow you to try them on this year. Again, this is a COVID issue.
- Same as before, they will be alphabetically in boxes marked with your route. PLEASE be considerate of your ‘neighbor’ as you find yours.
- Can’t find it? Then check with customer service.
- EVERY PAID RIDER will receive a FREE Ride the Rogue neck gaiter for this event! It will be in your registration packet, along with maps and other information. This is also where you will find other things you may have ordered; ie, meal wristband, Tshirt or Jersey.
- There will be some other random prizes in bags as well, so you REALLY want to check those out!
NEW Family Fun Ride:
- This is FREE for kids 12 and under, but they must have an adult with their family group. Adults pay $10 for this short ride on the Greenway from the Portal at Depot Bridge through to Valley of the Rogue Park. You can turn around at any point or ride as far toward Gold Hill as you and your children are comfortable with.
- Kids signed up for this will receive a FREE Taylor Dog back at Palmerton Park. Adults can order a regular meal when they register under Family Fun Ride. Registration with adult signature is required for each child. Those are available online only, below the other rides, at https://ridetherogue2020.eventbrite.com
- Sign up NOW, for one of the few cycling events still scheduled for this year. All changes are to comply with COVID regulations, and for the safety of our cyclists and volunteers. https://ridetherogue2020.eventbrite.com